Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rainy



Aaaawww one more week!! I can’t believe I have one more week in Disney it is crazy.  I have really enjoyed my time here but can’t wait to get back to Family and Friends and to the see the mountains in Utah.  Well this week has been so fun and tiring.  On Monday I received a letter in the mail and it was from my cute cousin Hadlee!  She sent me a Flat Stanley, aka Flat Hadlee!! I had so much fun taking her around Disney World only downside, It decided to rain for three days straight and when it rains in Florida it pours in Florida and to have it constant for three days, no fun!!  There was a break from it Tuesday morning so I decided to take Flat Hadlee around the world and on a few rides in Epcot.  We started are say off on Soarin twice, met my good friend Mickey along with his pals Pluto and Daisy, and then walked around the world.  Then I had to work, but after work we had enough time to catch a ride, Tower of Terror! 








Then Wednesday I had the day off!!! It was kind of a we,t sad day but Chels, Sarah, and I made the best of it.  We went to Hollywood Studios and rode Coaster, meet Mike and Sully, and took super cute pictures in the Streets of America!   



Then it was off to Typhoon in the rain!! It was the CP event of the year, the Starlight Splash.  They rented out Typhoon for the night.  It was like the biggest beach party ever, with music, free food, t shirts, and Mickey bars.  We had a blast even in the cold rain.  It was pretty cool they had all these pirates walking around and thee Captain Jack Sparrow even came!  After partying at the water park we played a few rounds of Apples to Apples. (for pictures refer to tagged photos on Facebook, sorry water and cameras don't mix so I took zero at the Starlit Splash)
 
Thursday was my last day of class!!!  I graduated with my Mouseteers Degree!!  After class I met up with Chels and we went to Property Control where they have discounted damage good for real cheap.  I scored a perfectly fine Mickey ring!  After that it was on to running errands at the Post Office and Walmart.  I cannot wait to have a car and not have to spend all my time waiting for the bus and on the bus, I will have freedom to go wherever I want, when I want.  We ended the night with Valentine’s Day!!

Friday was my extra day off…ha ha I never work!! My day started off with a training for VoluntEARS!! I didn’t realize what I was getting myself into!  I thought I would just be going to an elementary school helping with crafts or something….WRONG!  I will actually be teaching a 3rd grade class for the entire school day!! Wish me luck and pray for me!!  It was be a great experience and look great on my resume!!  All I wanted was a shirt!!  Well after training I went out in the parks with my roommate and friends.  It was a beautiful day at Epcot!  We rode test track, there actually is single rider line, I owed Chris Japanese Ice Cream, because I thought there wasn’t!!  After Test Track we waited in line for 2 hours to ride Soarin.  I love that ride, but not to wait 2 hours for.  After that we had lunch in China and after got Japanese ice cream.  Then we made our way to Magic Kingdom to meet the Princess and Tinker Bell.  That is when the rain hit so we looked super cute to meet the Princesses!  Tink was just adorable!!!  Oh and how could I forget the Mouse, we met Mickey again!!






“May the 4th be with you!”  The unofficial Star Wars day was celebrated in style at Hollywood Studios, I however didn’t celebrate in the festivities because I had to work! But it was pretty cool to see this fleet of Storm Troopers walking backstage!  I got of two hours before the park closed so I was going to go hop on some ride after, but it was a mad house there I opted to go home.

Sunday fun day! Today was my last Sunday!  Church was really good!! I am going to miss everyone there and their great spirit!! Enjoy these crazy pictures of some crazy girls!! Going to miss these two like crazy!!



 

Have a Magical Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment