Sunday, May 12, 2013

The End



It was my last week living in the most magical place on earth!!  I can’t believe my Disney College Program has come to an end.  It almost feels like a dream!  I made sure that my last week would be amazing.  It started off with two days of work, but that was ok!  On Monday after work I rode Rock n Roller Coaster and I can’t think what else I did…pretty sure it was fun though!  Then Tuesday was my last day working at Sunset Ranch Market and it was a good day!  I worked at Scoops and Chelsey came and visited me with her sister.  We got a picture together in my costume, because I have multiple pictures of her at work.  Then I closed the Bakery for the first and last time.   



After work I met up with Erika and her fun group of people.  We played in Hollywood Studios and finished our night watching Fantasmic!  Good Bye Hollywood Studios you were awesome!  I was so blessed to work in Hollywood Studios, were the numbers aren’t as high as MK and the home to the 2nd best roller coaster at Disney World.

Wednesday my last full day to play in the parks!! First it started off with a graduate party!! Since I missed my real graduation I had to attend my DCP graduation.  It was fun getting pictures with fellow co workers, the boss, Disney friends, and so much more. They had food, music, characters, and fun!!  

Sunset peeps

Jessi, my roommate!

More Sunset peeps

Kayla, my roommate!

Joe, fellow Sunseter



After graduation I was asked by my roommate to go to Dinner at the Hoop-Dee-Do Musical Revue at the Fort Wilderness Resort.  It was a lovely dinner and a show.  I really enjoyed myself. 
   

After that I met up with Erika and her friends at Epcot and then we made our way to Downtown Disney to watch Cirque Du Soleil – La Nouba. AMAZING!! That is all I can say about that.

Yacht and Beach Club Resort

Thursday I was my VoluntEAR day at an elementary school in Orlando.  I will do anything for a free t-shirt.  Didn’t real realize what I signed up for but it was good!  It was fun interacting with my 3rd grade class.  They were very well behaved students that answered questions and participated!  I even had school lunch again, nothing compares to North Summit school lunch prepared by Cherly!  

Holland, my teaching partner!



After returning to Epcot I went and visited Her, that will be saved for a bonus blog post.  Then it was off to Animal Kingdom to ride my favorite ride for the last time.  I love Animal Kingdom so peaceful and full of animals.  I rode Expedition Everest 3 times and watched the tigers for a good half an hour until I made my way to Magic Kingdom. 
  



There I just was soaking in the Disney magic.  I went and met my favorite princess since I was little, Ariel! Then I enjoyed an ice cream sunday and then met Princess Tiana and Naveen!  After that I went and talked to Miss Sarah while she was working and then Cyd showed up!  Then once Sarah was off work I got to experience Wishes for the first time!  It was a good way to end my Disney experience. 






After they all come over including Chelsey to help me pack and to say good bye until we me again in Utah.  I just love those girls and so blessed to have met them and some many other wonderful people.  I met people from all over the world and I am never going to forget my time spent at Disney World.



Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment