Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hooky



What a super fun week I have had this week! Probably my funnest week besides the week my family came.  Sunday was so fun just relaxing at Lexi house with dinner and Pitched Perfect, it was the last time I saw her before she left.  Hope to see her in Utah sometime real soon!!

Monday was a long but so fun!! I went to Blizzard Beach, the best of the two water parks here at Disney.  I felt like I was at home in PC because it’s Blizzard Beach so there is ski lifts to take you to the “ski jump”, different winter lodges around with snow references! Super cute and fun.  I went with my roommate and her fellow co workers, a fun group of people. 
  

Sand Pail - A lot of Ice Cream and toppings!! $10


I did it, I went on the super scary tall body slide!  There were these one rides where you rode mats like the big slides at Raging Waters but there were no hill that you had to try and get over….



I did however have to work after, not cool!!

Tuesday I worked!

Wednesday I worked!

Thursday!! My off day!  My day started off with class learning all about marketing for Disney Cruise Line!! I want to go on a cruise, a Disney cruise!  After class I met up with some friends at the Boardwalk.  First quick story about leaving my ID on the bus, thankfully there was a co worker that found it and Facebooked me and was so kind to drop it off at Guest Relations.  Didn’t even know it was missing and it is super important because it has my housing ID, my blue ID, and my key to my apartment.  I would be stranded, I wouldn’t be able to get on to housing property and get to into the parks and i.e work!  So thankful for Maria!!  After retrieving my key I met up with Chels, MaKayla, and Steve!  We rented a boat and just drove around the bay around the Boardwalk and Yacht and Beach!  So fun!! 
  





After that we Cleaned the Sink at Beaches and Cream. Check that off my bucket list.  Then it was off to Hollywood Studios.   
8 big scoops of ice cream, all sorts of toppings, and a whole can of whipped cream!

We rode Tower and Coaster, of course!  Then we ate dinner at 50’s Prime Time, another thing checked off my list!  It was a very successful day.




50's Prime Time
 
 Friday!! First started off with a couple of loads of laundry and then met up at Chelsey’s to have brunch with the Missionaries.  It was a good time!  I love feeding the missionaries and hearing all of their stories and the amazing spirit they bring with them and their lessons.  After the missionaries left Chels and I just headed to Magic Kingdom to cross yet another thing off of my list, Splash Mountain.  It was so fun and yes we got wet, more like soaked! 
  

After Splash we rode Big Thunder and then went and chilled on Tom Sawyers Island and talked and talked and talked.  It was so good to talk to her.  I feel like I have know her all my life, she is an awesome girl.  After that we grabbed a cream cheese pretzel and headed home to watch High School Musical!!!

Saturday I played hooky!  Never done that before!  I called in. Makayla convinced me to call it and it felt awesome.  We had a girl’s day!! Chels, MaKayla and I shopped at the outlets.  I got a killer deal on some super cute wedges, never owned a pair in my life!! They are really cute!! After shoppings we went and got pedicures, oh my goodness, I was so good!  I haven’t had one since beauty school!  Pretty sure I will be a frequent pedi getter! 


After that was dinner at Panera Bread!! YUM!! Then a quick walmart run for hair dye and 5 dollar movies.  I finally found Valentine’s Day!! Love that movie!!  After Walmart I dyed MaKayla’s hair! I actually miss doing hair, it felt good to get behind the chair again.  After that was High School Musical 2, yes we are having a marathon!!

Today was stake conference!  It was good, but we had a hard time paying attention.  I got to see Brady after a month and a half.  That kid is too funny!  I love this gospel! Heavenly Father has truly blessed my life and my families.  Can’t wait to be back in Utah where the church is so strong, but the church is true everywhere not just the “Mother Ship”!!  18ish days!!

Have a Magical Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment