Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fantasmic



I have come to the conclusion that I need to write down everyday what I do for that day because as I look back on the week, I can’t remember what I really did, so this might be a super short blog or super random.  I guess we will find out!



I do remember Monday because there is proof in pictures what I did.  My roommate Kayla invited me to go with her and a group of people to Animal Kingdom.  I won’t turn down any offer to go to a park!!  At Animal Kingdom we did what you always have to do when you go there ride Dinosaur, Expedition Everest, and see the Lion King show. That is just what we did!  Also met some characters that go by the name of Doug and Russell…name the movie??  Also I got a Mickey Bar so I can cross that off my Disney World Bucket List!  








After Animal Kingdom I texted my friend Cdyney to see what she was up to! Sarah and she were in fact going to see Fantasmic.  I needed to see this, because I talk about it to my guests all the time, but I have no idea what I am talking about half the time…ha ha  So I went to Hollywood Studios to meet up with those two lovely ladies.  We rode Tower of Terror before standing in line for Fantasmic. 


My review on Fantasmic is was good! It wasn't what I was expecting because everyone raves about how fantastic Fantamic is but I wasn't super wowed, but yes everyone needs to see it at least once.  Another reason why I went to it is because I normally ask guests how did they like Fantasmic and they all say wonderful until I had a guest tell me she didn't like it!  I was shocked, she said it was a bit scary for younger children.  Now after seeing it I can see where she is coming from, it is a bit scary because it does turn into Mickey's nightmare when all the villains come out and take over!  Go see it for yourself!!


For the life of me I can’t remember what I did Tuesday I even had the day off.  I am pretty sure I went to Wal Mart and I think I went to dinner at Panera Bread… but I really can’t remember.  See this is way I should keep a journal or make little notes somewhere about what I do every day. (Utah needs a Panera like now)



The next couple of days I worked, yes work is always involved!  I wore that super cute outfit and put on a smile and I scooped some ice cream, poured some beer, picked up trash, had people gobble like a turkey this is all in a day’s work at Hollywood Studios Sunset Boulevard!!!



I got to go to the full 3 blocks church today because someone was so kind to take my shift.  Having to miss church last week I wasn’t missing it two weeks in a row so I gave my shift away.  We have a Sunset Facebook page, which is so nice, so I just posted that anyone can have my shift or switch if they wanted and within like 10 mins this kids offered to take it!  Sweet, I submitted it to Labor Services and it was approved within the next couple of days.  I hope that when my family comes and if I am scheduled that it will be that easy.  Speaking of family coming they come in like 2.5 weeks!! :)  I am so excited to see them and show them around Disney!!!!



I love church!! I love the spirit!  I love that everyone is so happy there!! So this morning was the Princess half marathon, so that means that your bus comes 30 mins late apparently.  So I got on the bus thinking that all my peeps at Vista would just get on right after…wrong!! Since the transportation system was so messed up because of the runners all my Vista people were on another bus and I was on the bus by myself and it took almost an hour to get to Westclock where we car pool to church!  Luckily we caught up to the other bus and it was so nice to see all of them there waiting for me to get off the bus.  I feel so blessed to have met such nice LDS people here at the College Program!  I wish I had a camera when I got off the bus it was like a welcoming committee, I felt so loved.  I love this gospel and I know that it is true, can’t deny the spirit I feel every time I go to church or when I am  around a bunch of members. 



Things to look forward this coming week: Lunch with the Missionaries on Thursday, class starts on Thursday and I have Wednesday and Thursday off!  I only need to make it through Monday and Tuesday!! Also I looked at my following weeks schedule and I am scheduled for the morning...woot woot!!



Have a Magical Day!!!



P.S. I just read through my last post, I am super sorry about all the grammar errors. And yes I graduated from North Summit and also I just graduated from college…don’t judge!!

Here is proof!!

No comments:

Post a Comment