Monday, February 4, 2013

Earned my Ears



Working for Disney you never know what day it is or what time of the day it is.  The beginning of the week was more training!  On Monday I was trained at “The Boat” also known has Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner!  I really like working there because 1. It is typically slow 2. Your off on your own away from the rest of Sunset.  On Tuesday I got to play coffee shop aka “The Bakery”!   I really like the Bakery, it could be because I want to eat everything in sight or I feel like I work at an actual bakery and it is off from Sunset, not as far has “The Boat”, but still not right in the hustle and bustle of Sunset Ranch.  After work me and my roommate wanted to check out “The Boardwalk”, so I invited my new friend Cydney (thanks go-out to Jen) and her friend Sara to join.  I bought the cutest Roo ever!! I left my little hippo in the hotel room the night before I check in to the College Program, so I need a replacement until I can actually replace, Hippo!





Wednesday I was suppose to take my assessment to see if I could remove my “Earning my Ears” ribbon, but one of the Managers asked if I would like the day off, uh is that a trick question?? Who wouldn’t want a day off!  So on my free day off me and my roommate hit up Typhoon Lagoon!  It was super weird going to a water park in January!! It was a nice day not hot at all, but wasn’t cold it was just right. 




  Highlight of the park would have to be the Shark Reef, this is where you actually get to snorkel with live fish and sharks.  I want to one day do real snorkeling out in the ocean, that would be super cool and fun.



Thursday I also had the day off!! Lexi, the girl I meet on the bus going to Church was having the missionaries over for lunch and she invited me.  I didn’t think twice about it, I was going!  I am so glad that I did.  I love the missionaries and the spirit that they have with them, it is so amazing.  After lunch I went and checked out the discount store and bought some awesome shoes!!   

After that I meet up with my roommate and some friends at Hollywood Studios (I feel like this is the only park I go to…ha ha)  We rode Tower of Terror and Rock n Roller Coaster.  We had an awesome picture at Rock n Roller Coaster, but I was to slow to snap a picture.



   
After DHS it was on to free pizza and Disney characters.  My roommates and I waited in a hour and half line expecting to meet Tinker Bell…not!  We got to meet three random fairies that I don’t know their names, so I googled them!! They were cool!!
Terence, Rosetta, Kayla, me, Vidia, and Jessi
  Friday I also had the day off! Made a grocery run to Walmart that takes over half of your day to do!  So grateful for my car sitting at home in the garage.  After that I couldn’t find anyone to go to Magic Kingdom with so I went by myself!  Don’t really recommend it!  It was nice, but nothing beats going to the parks with roomies or new friends!!  While I was Magic Kingdom I got to meet a few friends that go by the names of Tigger, Pooh, and Rabbit!! I hear it is rare to meet Rabbit, so I took the opportunity!

 
 Saturday it was back to the grind of work!! Took my assessment and passed.  Off came the “Earning my Ears” ribbon and I was on my own. 
  

 First assignment was one of my favorite places…The Bakery!! After that I scooped some ice cream at Hollywood Scoops and then sold some Jumbo Turkey Legs!! It was a good day!!



Sunday I had to work the morning little bummed that I would miss normal Church, but us LDS CP’s are blessed with night sacrament.  So I meet up with some friends after work and we went to sacrament.  I am so grateful that I have that opportunity to go be with so many members and feel the spirit so strongly!!  After church I got the last of the Super Bowl!  This last week was pretty enjoyable!! Here’s to another week of work and Disney magic.

Here is the moment you have been waiting for...that is if we aren't friends on Facebook....my super cute costume.....




Look out I have found a new weekend outfit!!



Have a Magical Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it is going well. Congrats on earning your ears :) Thats cool! LOVE LOVE you pic with winnie the pooh, of course! Loving your blog! This is going to be an amazing experience for you!

    ReplyDelete